We are committed to protecting all of our clients, team members, contractors, members of Oceanlaw New Zealand (who are located in our Nelson office), and any visitors to our offices. This includes talking steps to minimise the risk of transmitting Covid-19 within our workplace and the wider community.
Before you attend one of our offices please note the following:
- All meetings must be booked in advance.
- If you are displaying any symptoms consistent with those associated with Covid-19 (e.g. runny nose, sore throat, coughing or sneezing), you may not enter our office or may be asked to leave.
- If you have been advised to self-isolate, you must not enter our office.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times while in our building. If you do not have a mask or forget to bring your mask, we will provide you with a mask to use.
- Please adhere to the 1 metre physical distancing rule when in our office.
Our team members will guide you through the above rules when you attend your appointment.
We thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you.