- We may vary these terms at any time by updating them on the website.
- The information on this website is for your general information only. Nothing on this website constitutes legal or other professional advice.
- While we use our best efforts to keep the information and content of this website up to date, the information on this website is not intended as a substitute for legal advice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website. Where you have rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, nothing in these terms excludes or reduces those statutory rights.
- We are not responsible for any third party content you access through this website.
- You must not use this website for any unlawful purpose or in a way which breaches any third party’s rights.
- We own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website. All rights are reserved.
- You may download and temporarily store one or more of these pages for the sole purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor. Otherwise, you must not copy, display, modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit (in any form or by any means), distribute, use for creating derivative works or use in any other way for commercial or public purposes any part of this website without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website is governed by the law of New Zealand. Any claims or disputes between us concerning this website will be resolved by the New Zealand courts.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any failure of this website to comply with the laws of any other country.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business opportunity or data), costs or expenses of any kind which arise out of, or result from, any use of, or inability to use, this website.